Whitsundays Yacht Life 2017
From $1,900 AUD per person30% deposit to secure your seat
20th ‐ 26th August 2017
6 NightsBook Now
Leave the hectic world behind and spend a week island-hopping, boat-jumping and watching the world pass you by. The Whitsundays is an incredible corner of the world with crystal clear waters bustling with wildlife and an equally wild night life to match. What better way to spend a few lazy days than just kickin' back and taking in the view.
Airlie Beach - Blue Pearl Bay - Manta Ray Bay - Nara Inlet - Langford Reed - Stonehaven - Whitehaven Beach - Hamilton Island - Hayman Island
*We strongly suggest everyone reads through the FAQ's down the bottom of the page for further important info.
*Please note flights aren't included for this tour
*Deposits are non-refundable
*2nd payment due by 20/04/2017
*Final payment due by 20/05/2017
• Itinerary subject to change. Route depends on wind and other factors.
• B / L / D / BZ = Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Booze (meaning either beers & sangria or open bar)
- Welcome night in Airlie Beach
- All meals on boat. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (dietary requirements will be no issue)
- Booze Package worth $700 (for each boat)
- 5 Islands
- 5 nights on board the Yacht or Catamaran
- 1 night Airlie Beach hotel (including breakfast)
- Stonehaven // Nara Inlet // Blue Pearl Bay
- Langford Reef // Manta Ray Bay
- Hayman Island Snorkelling
- Whitehaven Beach - Long Lunch Spritza
- Whitehaven Beach - Day Activities
- Entourage film/photographer catching your every move
- Tour recap video for each individual to keep
- Skipper / Route Manager
- Entourage Tours - Tour guides & event staff
- Rainforest Hike (optional)
- Final clean, linens, towels
- Tender, outboard engine, gas
- Great Barrier Reef Environmental charge
- Great Barrier Reef admin fees
- Handling fees
- Damage Waiver (this reduces the total damage deposit to be paid by the guest to the amount shown above)
- Comprehensive Entourage Tours Travel Kit
Day 01 — Ahoy Sailors
Kick off your shoes and soak up the sunshine, a week of island adventures is ahead of you. The shore of Airlie Beach is our jumping point for exploring the Whitsundays and getting acquainted with this slice of paradise. Today you will check-in to the hotel and get to know your new crew. With a nightlife scene that can entice any sailor to stick around for a day or two, Airlie Beach is known for being the buzzing hub of the Whitsundays. Freshen up at the hotel and welcome in the night - just remember you'll need your sea legs tomorrow, so try to take it easy.
Day 02 — Set Sail
After a nice breakfast at the hotel we will check-out and head for the marina. This morning consists of checking-in to the yachts, stocking up on food/drinks, learning a little about the Catamarans and what lies ahead. So it's a busy morning! As the afternoon rolls in it's time to set sail. So sit back, relax and sink into holiday mode while we cruise over crystal clear waters to the mind-blowing sands of the Never Never. ( B )
Day 03 — Stonehaven
You might need to down a few beroccas this morning and get in that ocean! Remember loads of water and bulk swims. Today we're setting sail for Stonehaven where our fleet will be split in half to continue our adventures. Luncheon Bay and Blue Pearl Bay are both picturesque & incredible spots for marine life. Tonight we anchor up in Stonehaven and enjoy a night on the boats. Down some dinner and drinks, then you can go visiting each other afterwards.
Day 04 — Langford Reef & Manta Ray Bay
Grab your snorkel, we're hitting up two new spots this morning - Langford and Manta Ray Bay. Douse yourself in sunscreen, get amongst the sea life and work on that tan. Oh, and keep an eye out for the massive humphead Maori Wrasse! Nara Inlet is located at the southern end of Hook Island. Picture large green slopes either side flowing down into clear blue water. We will be settling here for the night of festivities.
Day 05 — Whitehaven Long Spritza
Open your eyes and greet the visual feast around you as we hit the shores of Whitehaven Beach. Stretching 7km along the edge of Whitsunday island, the landscape slips with the tide to create an ever-changing inspiring view. What better place to grab a beer, lick the salty beach taste off your lips and let the day roll on. This afternoon we will head ashore for the Long Lunch which has a reputation to go for quite a while. Get into those spritzas! Whitehaven Beach at night is spectacular! Dinner, drinks and get ashore. Time to mingle.
Day 06 — Whitehaven --> Hamilton Island
Wake up. Swim. Drink plenty of water. For those of you with a little energy we will head up to the lookout. Today we make our way to Hamilton Island. We are in no rush so just take it all in for this is the last day sailing. We will stopping into Hamilton Island for an hour or so for supplies, water and/or fuel and drop rubbish off.
Day 07 — Say your goodbyes
The last day is always a hard one. Many memories were made and new friendships forged. Once we arrive back to Abel Point Marina we will give the boats a spring clean and say our farewells. See you all next year!